The 3rd Arizona Graduate Conference in French will take place on March 26, 2022.
Masters and doctoral students in French and Francophone Studies are invited to participate so that they may have the opportunity to:
- present a pre-recorded Powerpoint for work in progress to get constructive feedback and a stimulating interaction (15 minutes to present + 15 minutes for feedback), in French or in English
- virtually attend two plenaries by renowned researchers on two different topics (Dr. Hamel and Dr. Jean-Charles)
- an interactive session with the speakers
- participate in live roundtables with other presenters and participants aroudn the conference strands
- meet other students and faculty who are warmly invited to attend as well
Please click on the link above for further information and a timetable.